Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Inevitable

So, she came today. Uninvited, unwelcomed, but expected. 6 days late! How rude! I've had cramps since last Wednesday, so my hopes were fairly low anyway, even though I had a few people say they felt period crampy when actually they were pregnant.

In order to *celebrate* AF's arrival, I'm going to the big city (Poky) today. I was going to go anyway, since we were snowed in Sunday and I need to do A LOT of errands, but now I have an excuse for being a bit more frivalous?? As frivalous as a woman saving up for infertility treatments can allow herself to be...

I'm going to have lunch with my sister and go shopping:) It WILL be a good day. I'm going to make it that way.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry Adriane...thus continuing the cycle of hope and disappointment. Boo. I hope you do have a good day despite the news!!

emily said...

Sorry friend. I have faith that God will bless you two soon in the future though--I just know it. I think you should have a margarita. Or two :)

Bobbinoggin said...

Grr. That makes me so mad. I'm sorry Adriane. I know you want this so badly. Continuing to hope and pray for you friend.