Thursday, November 11, 2010

Two-week Wait...

Just woke up from a cozy nap on the comfy couch that's near the wood-stove...PERFECT! Between the ibuprofen and that nap, I feel A LOT better than I did yesterday after the IUI. The doc said that the 2nd day is usually better, and it has been. I attribute some of that to the ibuprofen pre-IUI, but also because my body wasn't newly invaded, like it had been yesterday. I've been crampy, and don't want to exert myself, but overall it's manageable. Yesterday, all I wanted afterward was a peanut butter cup shake. Today I actually wanted real food (does a cheeseburger and fries from Mickey D's count as "real" food?? Conrad was DYING for a mocha frappe, so we *had* to go there) and I didn't quiver the whole way home. My next appointment is Tuesday (cd20), to ensure that my ovaries aren't hyperstimulated from the clomid.

I can't thank you all enough for your support and friendship...it means THE WORLD to me. God has put such amazing people in my life...that's one thing I've never doubted. I'm happy to have friends from every walk of life on life's journey with me.

For now, we embark on the 2ww (two week wait), for which I'm hoping and praying will go FAST and will yield a positive result. We'll see what happens:)

2 comments:

emily said...

I hope you don't mind, but I wrote an email to my "Friend and Family" email list to ask them to pray for you!

Adriane said...

i'll take all the prayer i can get, em, thanks:)