Saturday, November 27, 2010

Are you Curious??

Me too. But not as much as you are, since I've been having cramps for four days and feel AF just around the corner. Hopes have deflated even though it's cd 31, because I know what is going to happen. Same things that's happened every month for 33 months before this. :(

On a positive note, it's time to put up Christmas decor, which i LOVE!!! Conrad made me wait until after Thanksgiving so we could "celebrate one holiday at a time". I understand that, but I'm always to eager! The only catch is that I only allow myself to bring up the totes of lovely decor after I dust. Ewww. I hate dusting. But, with such a great reward at the end, I'm going to get to it right now so I can decorate my heart out!

2 comments:

emily said...

Darn it. :( Will you take a test or just wait it out a little longer? I pray that if you aren't prego that AF comes soon so you know for sure because that not knowing is awful. Glad you get to break out the happy decorations! You should eat some chocolate too.

Steph said...

Ooo chocolate! I like changing decor for the seasons cause it makes me dust while moving everything instead of sometimes dusting around... well, I hear some people do that :) Love ya friend!!!