Saturday, October 30, 2010

Keeping Busy



I've just been trying to keep busy this week. Not too hard to do (though there are still things I avoid when trying to keep busy, i.e. housework, yardwork, wallpaper removal, to name a few...). Today I made biscotti for a friend (and I may have eaten some too...). One of my co-worker's last day was Thursday, so we planned a luncheon for her and I made a floral arrangement in a pumpkin for her. We sure do know how to eat!! Our meal was complete with shredded pork, homemade flour tortillas, cabbage salad, caesar salad, and YUMMY dessert. On Friday, we dressed up for work. One of my co-workers had to fill in at another branch, so we missed having her there:( Mandi was Pancho Villa (apparently I don't remember my mexican history very well, Pancho is a big name). Danyell and Melissa were 80s girls, and I was a black cat (super creative, huh?). It was fun. The members always like it. It was Hi-lar-i-ous to watch members' reactions when they first saw Pancho!


1 comment:

Steph said...

Your pumpkin looks great!