Saturday, October 23, 2010

B...F...N... :(

In the infertile cirle, this acronym stands for Big Fat Negative. I don't know why I allow my hopes to get up. In our whole time of TTC, I've only taken 3 tests, counting this a.m. Thursday I decided I'd wait for Saturday morning to take the test. Wednesday was c.d. 28, and I've had no symptoms WHATSOEVER of AF. Usually for a week before I'm crampy, need to wear a sportsbra to strap "them" down, etc. I haven't had any of this and made the mistake of letting my mind wander with Conrad; figuring out that the baby would come in July (I told him, "that's a busy month, with your birthday, 4th of July, and our anniversary, but that's okay"), thinking about fun ways to let the family know on Christmas, etc. BAD GIRL!! I know that us getting pregnant the old fashioned way would be a miracle, but like I've said before, I'm not ruling out that God will do a miracle. Today I will occupy my time with cleaning house. I decided to have some girls over tonight, so that will insure that I will dust, vacuum, pick up clutter, etc., and not just mope around all day.

4 comments:

Steph said...

And then we can give you hugs too!

emily said...

sorry friend. :( thinking about you and praying.

Lisa said...

I wish none of us ever had to type the words BFN...never give up hope Adriane!! God can and does work miracles every day...it's just in His timing...

Lauren McKnight said...

Hi, I'm a fellow "infertile" and saw the post about you on "While I'm Waiting..." I just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you.