Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Girls Weekend Away!!

I am going to the Oregon coast this weekend with 3 college friends...we've known each other for 10 years now...I'm feeling OLD!!

We are staying in a beach house (cottage, as the website calls it), and will be touring around the coast for a few days. It'll be a quick trip, I'm afraid (two 1/2 whole days at the house), but it will be great to catch up with some of my fav girls. This little vaca couldn't come at a better time...I'm feeling blah with all the continual infertility emotions; up and down, up and down, repeat a million times.

Please pray for safe travels and a refreshing time of fellowship with my girlfriends. I will post some pictures when I get home:)

4 comments:

waiting and wishing said...

Have a safe trip. We live about an hour from the coast and visit often! Enjoy your time with your girlfriends :)

Baby Hopes said...

Hope you have a wonderful time! Sounds like fun!!!

emily said...

Yay! Hope you have a great time and come home refreshed! You deserve it!

Tina said...

Yay for you!!! Have fun!