Friday, April 08, 2011

Birthday Celebration at Work

Have I told you lately that I love my co-workers? I work with 4 of the sweetest, funniest girls at the credit union. We all laugh a lot, and one will belt out songs with me (whether they're playing on the radio or we're doing a cappella). Today we celebrated my birthday since we're all their on Fridays. We got lunch from a local bar & grill, which has the best sandwich EVER. I'd try to describe it, but I will not do it justice. My manager made a delicious chocolate-mint bundt cake; dense chocolate cake marbled with cream-cheese mint filling, draped with hard chocolate shell, and drizzled with mint/whipped topping yumminess. The girls were so sweet and got me a *scentsy* warmer with some scent nuggets. I have been behind the times and haven't bought one yet...just couldn't justify it, even though I wanted one. They are so thoughtful, as are all of my friends. I've said it before, and I know I'll say it again, GOD HAS TOTALLY BLESSED ME WITH THE PEOPLE HE'S PUT IN MY LIFE. On a dumb note, my drawer was short $ tonight...not my favorite way to start my birthday weekend:( If you get a second, would you say a little prayer that I can find the offage on Monday (even though 3 of us went through all my work/counted my drawer). I haven't been off in as long as I can remember, and I'm guessing I gave someone a "bonus" and hoping they'll be honest.

No comments: