Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Birthday Pedi:)

Yesterday, a close friend surprised me with taking me for a pedicure for my birthday (which is Sunday). I don't think I've had one in 6-7 years, and it was AMAZING!! At first, I was wary because I have two warts on one foot. Sidenote: I was embarassed at first to say I had warts, but I'll tell you everything about TTC:) Anyway, I *googled* "warts and pedis" and it seemed that it wasn't a big deal. Plus, I'm sure they've seen worse feet, like so:


We went to a little Asian place, and had some young Vietnamese men pampering us. Since they massaged up to my kneecaps, I was glad I'd shaved this month!


These aren't my feet, but this is the radiating joy they felt! Thanks, Anjo...You made my day!!!

2 comments:

Baby Hopes said...

Oh sweet mercy... that first picture is terrifying! So glad you had a wonderful time!

Steph said...

Seriously, that's sick!! I hope your toes look like the later