Tuesday, April 19, 2011

And....Another Visit

Awesome. As if one time this month were not enough, AF decided to stop by again on day 18, just to rub it in that she can. Here I thought I had just gotten over "prime time" and had progressed into the 2 week wait. What is happening inside my body??? I don't know, but not what needs to be happening for the result I want! My cycle has been by the book for 3 1/2 years, minus the 2 or 3 times I started a few days late. So, I was quite surprised to find the discomfort I felt on Sunday afternoon/evening was in preparation for AF's visit. I thought it was aches and gas pains from all the eating out I've been doing for my two-week birthday celebration!, because surely AF would not be coming around for at least 10 more days. Just make yourself at home, why don't you? Stop by whenever you like, mi casa es su casa, etc., etc. Grrrr. I wish I knew what all this meant but instead, I'll try and take it in stride...and chase it with 600mg of ibuprofen so I can sleep pain-free tonight.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Boooooo...sorry to hear that Adriane. I had the same sort of problem last cycle except opposite. I have always been very regular but my last cycle was over 40 days!! So I had been taking HPT's and kept getting negatives. I finally called the RE who had me come in for bloodwork and of course negative. No clue what is going on in there...BUT...God does! I have really learned the past few months that I have to let Him have it ALL. He will allow us to become parents to an earthly child in His timing and my trying to figure it all out doesn't get me anywhere.praying for you!!