Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Heart Love

Weddings always get me thinking. I love them. I went to one today that made me happy:) CONGRATS BREANNE & AARON!!!

What I love most is watching a commitment being made between two people and God, a covenant to love each other NO MATTER WHAT, one to be honored and protected. The pastor today gave a mini sermon on a healthy marriage in 4 words. I can't remember them all, but two were communication and courtesy. Overall, Conrad and I have a healthy marriage. He even said while we were driving down the mountain (the wedding was up a mountain--beautiful!) that he feels like we do the things the pastor was talking about. Not that there isn't room for improvement, but we are on the right track and were happy for the reminders. I know that it's easy to say "communicate!" or "be courteous to each other!", but it's hard to always follow through. God, please help Conrad and I continue to grow in you and in our relationship with each other. Thank you for GRACE and your hand in our lives.

What God has joined together, let no man separate!!

1 comment:

emily said...

Amen! Keeping Christ the center was another one of them, but I can't remember the last one.