Friday, April 09, 2010

Where was the Lawnmower???

You may think I'm going to dive into a nicely written blog entry about yardwork. Nope. I just got done shaving my legs for the first time in 2 months. I really could've used a lawnmower to get off that first thick layer. Maybe next time I'll remember before I dull a million razors getting rid of the 18 pounds of hair that have been keeping my legs warm. It actually would've been worse, but I had a false alarm in February that I may be hanging out in my friend's parents' hottub, so I decided that even my closest girlfriends needn't be subjected to the "jungle". I'm not totally against shaving. I'm all about upkeep when it doesn't involve my legs. Maybe that's cuz no one sees them and my husband doesn't care?? Who knows. All I can say is "where was that dang lawnmower!?!?!?!?!"

1 comment:

Steph said...

It's only April. I think you could have even held out longer if you wanted.