Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bubblicious+Rodeo=Happy Birthday:)

My co-workers bought me a lovely chocolate cake...yes, the "Happy Birthday" plaque is edible white chocolate...they spoil me (this came after Sticky Finger Salad).
Let the bubble-blowing begin!!! You go, girls!!!


My beautiful sister and me at the rodeo. And a group shot below.


Red Robin anyone? All-you-can-eat fries and ranch. Nevermind the cheesy grin on my face while I have balloons wrapped around my ears. I just *love* being the center of attention.

3 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

I'm confused. Since when did Pocatello have a Red Robin? Fantastical cake.

Love your hair.

You're the best!

Steph said...

The picture of Fawn and Alyson kinda scares me :) And, agree with lovely lady above....that's a piece of cake to make you drool

Adriane said...

my family humored me and drove to IF b/c they know i love RR. i also got to redeem a free pair of VS panties, shop at old navy, and go to target...they spoil me!

thanks for the hair comment...i still wonder if i like it in pictures...i know i love the ease of doing it!