Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Saying NO to complacency!
My mom gets these emails every day and sent this one to me... I think it applies to what a lot of us are feeling we're up against lately...

"WHAT THE LORD IS SAYING TODAY - March 17, 2006 Ras Robinson
No mountain too big. In this life, you
will have
mountains that you cannot move. They will block your passage and hinder your
journey. You have learned to live with them as they block and hinder you. But I
say unto you, troubling mountains must go from your life or else you
will never reach your destiny. You say it is impossible to move the mountains.
These are your words, not mine. My words to you are to reach down deep for
the mountain moving faith I have given you. Your impossibilities become my
certainties. I am the God of impossibilities. Throw yourself on My mercy and
wisdom. Follow what I tell you with pinpoint obedience and see the mountains
moved into the sea. No mountain too big.


Matthew 17:19-21 "Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said,
"Why could we not cast it out?" And He said to them, "Because of the littleness
of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it shall move; and nothing shall be impossible to you. ["But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."]"

God, help us to have this kind of faith!! That we would live out our full destiny and not bow in defeat to these mountains. We will not be complacent, but will stand in God's promise to help us out when we're dealing with these things in our lives.

3 comments:

Steph said...

My God is a God of impossibilities!

holly said...

Wow that is what I needed to hear today. I NEED TO SELL MY CAR! I get frustrated thinking, "okay God any time now" I'm impatient. Okay GOd....move this mountain.
Thanks Age:)

Sara said...

That was good encouragement... sometimes it seems so easy to be complacent when you are feeling discouraged or unmotivated or something....