Sunday, March 19, 2006

i've been a slacker...
sorry i haven't written for a while. as i said before, we don't have internet yet at our home and so it's hard to find a chance to write. moving is going well. i guess we're moved, but just not settled, but i feel more settled in my spirit/soul, which is good. my parents and pooh are coming over tonight to see the house. they haven't seen it since it was yucky, so it'll be fun for them to see and i'll make some dinner. our first of many guests! we'll have more people over when we have more settling in taken care of, and the bridge is functioning, etc. then we'll have a big shindig!! melissa, if you can stop over when you're in town, that'd be great, but if not i understand, since there's a time constraint... there's always next time, right:) well, i'm sorry to be so brief, but conrad and i have things we need to do in town before going home and getting ready for my family. i'll try and write during the week. i love you all!!

3 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

no internet at the house!?! our internet was down last weekend, i felt as though i were fasting. so painful! :)

soon, you'll have everything in order and be able to begin "decorating your nest".

holly said...

Hello. I know exactly how you feel with your feelings of being unsettled. Moving to a new house is really stressful. Just moving back into my parents house has been stressful. I've felt, oddly enough, more alone than ever. Not because I dont talk to my family while I'm here or because they aren't loving but I guess sometimes I really do rely on them for my comfort. When they dont cut it, I feel afraid. Lost....depressed. I've realized that while I have been away from home I've always kinda put my comfort into my parents. TRULY. I haven't relied on God enough for my DEEP PEACE. I know where you are at and I forget that moving to a different town is scary. Call me if you want EVER. I know you have my number but here it is just in case: 220-2112...when u get a break from the madness, lets go out to coffee or sumpthin and talk about old times. Lets have a laugh. I think we both need it:)

Sara said...

I am glad you are getting more settled. I can't wait until the bridge is fixed and we can come out to see and bless your new home. Love you soooo much my friend.