Tuesday, March 14, 2006

every seven minutes...
as i wait here for the time to come to go get my face zapped again, i decided it would be a great time to write, since i'm at my parents' house and we don't have internet at our house yet. every seven minutes i have to get up and go put more lidocaine on my face to numb it through and through, kind of a pain, but well worth it. i had a good weekend. we stayed the night in our house on friday night for the first time, and though we froze our butts off, it was good. we went to salt lake on saturday for a jazz game. i had bought conrad tickets for christmas and i think God knew the perfect weekend for us to go, because it was great to get away from the chaos for a few days and spend time together, since we haven't seen a lot of each other. my prime love language being quality time, i think that was some of why my emotions have been out of whack. and the fact that i'm feeling some burn-out from work. there's just something about taking on all these people's emotions that wears me out and i'm so ready for a day off-more than just a weekend. i got to my parents' house yesterday and my mom could tell i had a bad day and i just burst out in tears, and continued to bawl as i hauled in stuff from the car. i'm overwhelmed by everything and don't really know the answer. i want to be settled. i wonder sometimes, will i ever be settled? how long will it take? how will i get to that point? and not just physically in moving, etc., but in my emotions, in a routine with spending time with God everyday, etc. well, i'm running out of things to write, or that i want to write and publish. i'll write again when i have a chance. until then, i love you guys!

4 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

i'm sorry things are so rough and emotionally stressful right now. :(
shawn, ashley and i will be in pocatello april 25th for her adoption hearing. i'm not sure how much time we'll have because we'll be coming in on the 24th and leaving on the 26th... but maybe we can work something out.
please pray for my sister.

Fawn said...

I'm glad you got to escape for a little bit. You can escape with me and we could have lunch sometime soon!!!

Sara said...

Sorry about the unsettled feelings and emotions... I'm sure it'll be a season you look back on and will be amazed at the things God did. I always love hangin' with ya... Let me know if you need anything... We love you!!!

holly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.