Thursday, January 13, 2011

Not This Month...

I knew it was a long shot that my ovulation test would be positive today (cd14), but I was kinda hoping! Since my doctor's office has decided they need a four-day weekend right in the middle of my prime time, we won't be doing IUI this month. I'm kind of okay with it since the last experience was definitely less than stellar, but a little disappointed as well. Oh well.

On a positive note, I plan on spending my day inside my cozy home. This hopefully will involve:
-- trying to organize (will it ever end?!) the millions of papers we have flying around for the farm
--looking for reasonable plane tickets for a trip in February to Tucson, AZ (which will include staying at a 5-star resort!...with FIL:( but for free)
--maybe cleaning out the future nursery so we can start doing something in there.

Happy Thursday to you all, and "Cheers!" to an upcoming 3-day weekend!!

3 comments:

M said...

Shoot! I'm sorry Adrianne. If only our bodies could follow the textbook.

Happy organizing!

emily said...

or follow a business-day schedule avoiding holidays....

Bobbinoggin said...

I hope you have tons of fun on your trip!
Take pictures for us. :)