Sunday, January 09, 2011

Horseback Riding in Fall

I don't think that I've gone horseback riding in at least a decade, so I was eager when Tina invited me to go riding this fall. She and her husband Chase have an indoor arena and he trains horses, so they ride horses a lot. It was super fun! I rode Ol' Joe, which was a good pace for me. I was a little stiff when I first dismounted Ol' Joe, but I wasn't too sore after the first few minutes...I was glad it wasn't a long-term thing.


Little Ridge in the driver's seat waiting for Tina. He sat in a little riding seat right behind her during the ride, it was precious.

Chase and Conrad on Halloween jamming out on Rock Band...and wearing borrowed wigs...

1 comment:

Tina said...

Good times, good times! That is the cutest kid I've ever seen. :)