Wednesday, November 01, 2006

a little bit bitter...
i will admit, these days i'm a little bit bitter. with life in general. now, i won't go into details because i have not the energy or the time (and you all have better ways to spend you time than reading about why adriane's bitter). things are just happening, or not happening, and it sucks. sometimes i wonder what the heck this whole thing is all about anyway. for all of you thinking, you should read the How to be Free from Bitterness pamphlet from church, i got it at a garage sale for free. free things don't make me bitter. however, i'll read the pamphlet as soon as i'm un-bitter enough to get something out of it and have enough energy to make the effort. oh well, life goes on.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey I am bitter too. it sucks.

Steph said...

Yeah, bitterness pretty much sucks and I then I get bitter about being bitter. I'm praying for ya Adriane.