Wednesday, November 22, 2006

happy thanksgiving!!!
well, my thanksgiving week turned into a fun one after pooh surprised me and came home. she was going to go to WA with a friend, but was feeling kinda homesick. we've spent a lot of time together. i miss sister time A LOT! there is definitely a void when she's up in moscow. i am looking forward to yummy food tomorrow at conrad's parents' house. should be a full house. my fam is coming too, so that's good. then pooh and i are going to be crazy and go shopping way early on friday. it's a tradition, and one i was sad when i thought i was going to have to give up this year if pooh wasn't home. maybe we'll see you at the FM sock sale, em! well, didn't have too much to say, just thought i'd write a little something. life is going better these days. about the whole boob thing...i decided some people just shouldn't be doctors. i'm probably just going to go back for a check in january. thanks for praying. hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

emily said...

happy thanksgiving day to you too! have fun with all the fam. SHould be quite the combination, I'm sure!

Sara said...

I'm so sad I missed seeing Pooh! And I MISS YOU! It feels like its been awhile!