Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hooray for wonderful friends, booo to graveyards!!
So today at church I was talking with some friends and not seeing Conrad very much, especially lately, as he's worked 4 graveyards in a row and 2 nights (or mornings, rather) he just stayed in American Falls to sleep so he wouldn't drive up and back just to sleep and see me for 5 minutes before I went to work. She commented, "I don't know how you do it." I replied, "I don't either, but part of it is having wonderful friends I can hang out with." Seriously, I have been thinking (actually for a long while) that I have the world's greatest friends!! Yep, that's all of you reading this blog and those who don't, who won't ever know this was written in the first place.... Anyway....I have so much fun with you all, and I love laughing about "Peppermint _____" (fill in the blank Sara) and fumbling straws around at Fazoli's with Steph and maintaining iron-strength will-power as the breadstick man came by with his basket of fresh-out-of-the-oven-melt-in-your-mouth-carb-delights, sitting next to Holly at the movie and spilling half my popcorn and oohing and aahing over the cute little kids (Holly, it's been far too long since we've watched a movie together!), hanging out with Melissa and her new beautiful daughter at Emily's house, where Em's NEW stove is hard at work making yummy treats, and all the while, missing Fawn cuz she's relaxing at her fam's cabin (lucky!!!). So this only includes highlights from my last weekend, but seriously, God has blessed with such wonderful people to hang out with, that going 48 hours without seeing Conrad isn't near as bad as it could be. I am thankful that tonight is his LAST NIGHT!!! So now he'll get to come and hang around with me and my wonderful friends:) I know this seems to be going on and on, but I'm just realizing more and more how blessed I am. Hope you all have a great week! It's the week of looooooooove...rar!!

6 comments:

Sara said...

I love you man!!!

Steph said...

You're great too!! Thanks for bringing up my night of clumsiness. Maybe next time I go out in public it won't be so bad. :)

Fawn said...

I missed you too!!! I am glad you had a good weekend.

Bobbinoggin said...

okay, so i'm getting into the hang of making up songs at every whim to keep ashley happy--and i suddenly found myself sticking your name in where i normally put her's.

"adriane, adriane, she's the best girl in the world, she is." yeah, you don't know the melody so you get to guess.

i sure am proud that you include me as one of your kewl friends. it means a lot to me that i was able to visit with you this weekend. as well as sara, steph, emily and jeff. i'm sad i missed fawn--but maybe i can see you guys again the next time i'm down. love you tons!

holly said...

Adriane,
read my blog because I have to say something that I need to tell you and its very important.

Bobbinoggin said...

where did my adriane go? i miss her musings online. you should write another entry! love you. MWAH.