Friday, October 21, 2011

A New Addition to our Family

Sophie


10 weeks old tomorrow, though this pic was taken at 8 weeks, 1 day. She's a cutie, huh? We are still getting used to having a puppy...potty training, etc. Our cats are less than thrilled about the new addition, but they are tolerating her better now than when we first got her. Conrad's wanted a black lab since we got married, so we now have one. She will be his companion in the pick-up, on the tractor, etc., etc. For now, however, I am her main trainer and we have good days and bad days. Oh well, such is life. She's lovable, though, so I can't stay mad at her too long. Unless of course she licks my lips with her tongue full of cat poop she just retrieved from the litter box. That one took a few days.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Wow he is adorable!!!! I am trying to convince my hubby that our house needs a little guy like him while we wait for our baby to come.