Saturday, August 20, 2011

Yes, I'm Still Alive

I haven't been a good blogger AT ALL lately.

Easy excuse=being short-staffed at work+working full-time+being worn out (physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually).

Real reason=probably just being lazy...and not feeling like I have anything new to say.

Yes, I've done some fun things this summer...maybe I'll blog about those soon...

However, my emotions (which usually stir me to blog) have remained the same. The constant rollercoaster of; really wanting a baby and having faith it will happen--up! to trying to convince myself that I am just fine with my family consisting of just Conrad and me (and my cats, of course) for the rest of my life--DOWN:(

Maybe AF's arrival this a.m. indicating that we will be going on cycle 40-something is inspiring my writing? Maybe it was last night going to a "Girls' (plus their kids) Night" that turned out to be a "Adriane's the only one out of 10 women who isn't a mommy" night? Could be the half-finished project of the future baby's room that's sitting there because there's no need to rush. Who knows?

I think I will go for a ride in the combine with Conrad later to get away from housework/yardwork and my thoughts that take over when I'm in my quiet house on a whiney day like today.

I promise, my next post will be *happy*.

2 comments:

M said...

(((hugs))) Adriane. Praying for you.

Steph said...

Ride in the combine with Conrad all to yourself for talking - bet that will boost you! :)