Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy 8th Anniversary to the Man I Love With All My Heart!!

Today marks 8 years since I made a commitment in front of God and many loved ones to share my life with one [amazing] man. God has been so faithful in our marriage. Sometimes it's easy for me to get down about our childlessness, and it can cloud the whole picture. However, we really do have a great life. I know there's a baby (hopefully a few) in our future...how it's going to happen, I'm not so sure.

Maybe this will be the year? One can hope. But, if it's not quite time for us to be parents yet, God, please give us peace and continue to deepen our relationship with each other and with you. Thank you for blessing me with such an awesome husband--so many great qualities I don't know where to start! God, you went above and beyond when you brought Conrad into my life...he means more to me that I could have ever dreamed a husband would.

I love you, Conrad, with all of my heart.

3 comments:

Lauren McKnight said...

Happy anniversary! Praying that this is your year!

Rogers Family said...

Happy Anniversary to you two!!! I remember your wedding :) Praying that this will be your best year yet! Love you!

Steph said...

Happy Anniversary to two wonderful people!