Monday, July 25, 2011

Psalm 139:16-18

"We dare not conclude that what we are going through lacks the divine touch simply because it entered our life without our permission. Faith is living in advance what we will only understand in reverse." Wayne Cordeiro

God, help this to resonate in my life and the current struggles that can so easily take over a lot of space in my mind. My peace comes in knowing that "you saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!" (Psalm 139:16-18, NLT). Nothing that has happened, is happening, or is going to happen was/is/will be a surprise to You. Help me to trust that You're holding me in your hands.

No comments: