Saturday, May 10, 2008

i'll take the earrings...
since i got a $10 gift certificate to jcpenney for mother's day in the mail that expired today, i thought i'd head over after fawn's graduation party. i was excited to put my bargain shopping to work and had three separate trips to the dressing room with 5-10 items each time. junior's stuff is too small, especially the place where they expect your boobs to fit. one brand in the young women's doesn't carry my size, or else i would've bought like 5 different shirts. the dresses were way cute but i needed a 2nd opinion and talked myself out of this adorable dress because how often am i really going to wear it? and does it look too maternity (which, sadly enough i don't need yet) with the way the fabric doesn't flow? (i might just go get it anyway tomorrow...and pray the clearance price goes down more...) i was sweating my butt off cuz the dressing rooms were 85 degrees and my hair was all static-y from the shirts coming on and off. i probably lapped the store 3 times, no exaggeration. i ended up buying a pair of earrings.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Sometimes shopping is so much better when it is not for things that have to be tried on. I can shop for a longer time when it is not clothes

emily said...

me too. i decided yesterday when I was shopping for flowers and flower-related things that I really like shopping if it's not for clothes