Sunday, January 13, 2008

my favorite specimen...
conrad is my favorite specimen. yes, that's a weird thing to call your hubby, i know, but let me explain. the whole freak-out thing with the possible tumor, etc., turned out to be a false alarm. in a nutshell-----the doctor says that though he's never seen it in all his years of practice, the abnormality is normal for conrad. no, this doesn't mean he's going to pay the MRI bill (darnit!), however, he does want to take more pics of conrad's eyes so he can use them educationally with others who specialize in eyes. therefore, conrad has become a specimen. what an endearing term:) thanks for your prayers... now it's time to go spend the rest of my sunday afternoon with my favorite specimen:)

1 comment:

Bobbinoggin said...

i'm very glad everything turned out to be "okay". husbands are specimens of sorts, aren't they? yours just actually gets to BE one for medical education. LOL.