Wednesday, June 28, 2006

God looks on the inside, but man, i'm sure feeling the outside!!
so a few weeks ago i noticed three small red dots on the left (my left looking down on it) side a little over from my belly button. they were a little itchy, but nothing major. a week later, my stomach was full of those red dots and itch soooooooooooooooooo bad!!! a week later (today) i'm in agony as i try to keep my prying fingernails away from my itchy belly, right (again, my right, looking down on it) thigh and hip, my forearms, and other places that we'll not mention (it's not exactly what you're thinking, i'm sure). plus i have sporadic ones on my calves (don't worry, i only shaved over 20 of them) and they're creeping up my back. the one on my stomach, as of one second ago is slowly becoming one big mass, about 1 x 3 inches. i'm so itchy and i'm feeling disdain for being in my skin right now. what is wrong with me?!?! my sister says "go to the dermatologist" my coworker says "my chiropractor has this stuff...." so my question is, how am i going to go, with my good looks? this is a downside for not having insurance. i'm going to try an oatmeal bath (if i get the time), benadryl and zantac. the latter two are supposedly a wonderful mix that hits both histamine receptors (glad dad's a pharmacist). pray for my skin please. it's worse with the hot weather. i just want to sit at home with my big belly hanging out with ice all over me. oh yeah, and my right big toenail is falling off (well, just 1/3 of it...but still...maybe God's giving me a lesson on vanity!!! thanks for listening to my bodily news!

No comments: