Friday, May 19, 2006

unhappy.
so, i know i've been posting some unhappy blogs lately, but it's basically post the real stuff, or not post at all. i don't know what's going on with me, but i've just been down lately. i will have to say that having sara call me and invite me for pizza last night made me VERY happy:) and seeing fawn and steph...who i haven't seen for weeks. that's about the extent of happy in my week. i don't know. i'll have to say, my clients make me happy sometimes... they're very real and cute. i spent today with my sister. usually i don't drive to poky on fridays, but since i took a sick day wed. and horizontal all day long, i decided to make an exception. she and i can handle each other in any mood. thank God for pooh! i was in a very bad mood and everything was driving me nuts, but pooh stayed calm and just let me vent. there's something about a sister that allows one to be totally themselves, no cover-ups. not that i try to cover stuff up, but it's naturally easier for me to be absolutely real with her. well, this isn't very uplifting, again. i'm sorry. please pray for me that i don't go insane!

4 comments:

Fawn said...

well I love you adriane and you should call me anytime, even if you just need to vent and me to listen. I will pray for you. Everyone seems so down I wonder if it is something spiritual...

Bobbinoggin said...

i'm sorry things are rought adriane. i'm glad you have people in pocatello who truly care for you and let you know that you can depend on them. isn't that what makes each new day fun and worthwhile? (of course there's the God factor, but you know what I mean). love you!

Bobbinoggin said...

i haven't been that happy lately either. i could really strangle medicaid (ashlynn's healthcare). that and this weekend, shawn and i had the worst fight we've ever had so far. we were yelling so loud i was afraid our neighbors were going to call the police. blek.

Adriane said...

i'm sorry to hear you're in the same boat, melissa. it seems like it all piles on sometimes, and when you're not happy, it affects every thing/relationship in your life. i'll be praying for you.