Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's Official...I'M PREGNANT!!!

Things always seem to happen when you least expect it. I found out on New Year's Day that I'm expecting (after 2 negative tests on Dec. 17 and 25!). According to my rough calculations, I'm 9 1/2 weeks, due Aug. 25th. There's quite a story to it all, and since I'm without a computer at home to write at my leisure, the whole story will have to wait:)

My God is faithful. He will finish the good work He's started in Conrad and in me.

I am excited to be on this wonderful journey, and humbly realize that there are many out there that are still waiting patiently--with many tears and prayers--for their miracle. God, thank you for your plan.

11 comments:

waiting and wishing said...

So happy for you!!! We are just a couple days apart :)

Steph said...

Still just makes me SOOOOOO darn smily!!

M said...

God is faithful! No matter what life journey He leads us on!! Excited to hear your story:)

M said...

Didn't mean to publish that so quickly, lol, I'm typing one handed while feeding L;) CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Courtney said...

What???!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I can't wait to hear the story...praise God!

Tina said...

God is SO good! I am over-the-moon EXCITED for you guys! You guys will be excellent parents! :)

Baby Hopes said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations!!!! This is such wonderful news!!!

K said...

Wow!! What exciting news!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear the story!!!!

Lauren McKnight said...

yay!!! So happy for you! Can't wait to hear the whole story. Praying for you!!

This Foxy Mama said...

what a wonderful way to start the year!!! congratulations!

Jared and Amy said...

I am so very happy for you! Congrats!