Monday, January 02, 2012

Better Late Than Never!

Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's hard to know what 2012 might hold, but I am eagerly looking forward to what God has.

This last sabbatical from the blog world has been longer than my usual disappearances... but this time I actually have good reason for it. On December 8th, we had what some might label a "tragedy" occur when our house almost burned down. Because of God's mercy, Conrad arrived home 5-10 minutes before it completely burned to the ground and put the fire out. However, our whole main floor is smoke-damaged, and, at this time, gutted. This could be it's own post (if I get around to it)...but, mostly I'm just explaining that I don't have constant internet access like I'm used too. Life is just so rough!:)

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive. That is, if anyone checks on my 6x/year blog posts... I seriously want to be better about it! So far, I've blogged for half of the days of 2012. So far, so good.

1 comment:

K said...

WOW that is terrible! I am sorry to hear that you have gone through that!! I wish you all the best in 2012