Tuesday, October 30, 2007

the finer things in life...
pooh came home from moscow with some yummy things for me... 1)chocolate covered sunflower seeds from WinCo bulk (yeah, where are these in Poky's WinCo bulk?) and 2)organic black bean dip from the co-op. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY! yes, i love food, and pooh made my day when she gave me my present from her trip to moscow. so i have more to say about life, however, i'm in a hurry and promise that when i get internet on the farm (don't know when this will happen...), i will have more time to write!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yummy-chocolate covered sunflower seeds!!! How did we not know about these until this year

Andrea said...

Hello my friend! You are making me hungry! Lol. I'm thinking a Christmas get together this year again? Has it already been a year since we all hung out at the farm? Love ya!