Monday, January 29, 2007

grandpa manske...
one of the best grandpas ever. i treasure the time i got to spend with him and my last phone call with him when i got to hear his cute voice. today i wore the necklace i inherited from my grandma manske, a gold heart with a ruby (her favorite stone), because i needed something to help me through the day. grandpa died today. i am terribly sad, but happy that he no longer has to suffer and that he and my beautiful grandma can be together again. i'm not working tomorrow. i need a day to myself. my dad left for MN tonight at 6:30. please pray for safe travel and continued peace. you girls are the bomb diggity!! i love you all.

another prayer request from adriane: conrad's grandpa has an aneurysm (sp?) right by his heart and doctors won't operate because it's too risky being so close to the heart. this is extremely sudden. GOD, if ever we needed your peace, this would be the perfect week for it!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

John Manske
Appleton, WI

emily said...

we've got the whole cell group praying for you and your family. peace and comfort to you. love you both.

Bobbinoggin said...

i'm so sorry hun.
this family is definitely praying for you. i left a comment on your "myspace"--asking when would be a good night to have a phone date after 10PM your time, or during the weekends. then i also suggested chatting over the internet via myspace, if that works better for you.

wanna be there as best as i can, for you. love, me.