Tuesday, August 01, 2006

hello friends...
well, i was going to post some pics of our roomies, but can't find the cord to connect camera to computer. small problem. i was going to post the recipe for fruit pizza, but forgot to bring it from home and mom can't find it. so, these things will happen some day, i have not forgotten you!

i had a WONDERFUL weekend. went to boise with some friends and honestly haven't laughed that much in a year as i did over the weekend. as we were driving home, i was thinking, i think i have the best friends in the world. i hope everyone has what i have. i really am so blessed by the people in my life, and i know i take it for granted at times. i pray God will continue to remind me of my wonderful friends, and i pray i'm half the friend to others that my friends are to me. i think i'm going with pooh to get a tat today, if not today probably this week. if not today, i will be starting my new exercise regimen with the girls. God help me. well, next time i hope to have at least one of the two items you are all one the edges of your seats for:)

2 comments:

Steph said...

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time either. You are a great friend and I had a wonderful time spending the weekend hangin out in Boise. My first workout was good.

Sara said...

i love to laugh with you!!!!!!!!!!!!