Friday, August 25, 2006

annoyance...
so i just got done sitting at a local tire joint for 1.25 hours. i watched two episodes of reba on the tv and battled falling asleep (thank you rice at lunch). the only thing that kept me from falling asleep was the creepy school janitor that was eating popcorn and staring at me everytime i looked over. creeeeeeeeepy! and i think the worker lied to me about what happened. i went in wed. and they "fixed" something and that's why i was back today. i'm annoyed. i could've been working out. i could've been cleaning my parents' house (i told them i'd help since pooh's gone and dad's been buying stuff for our cars). and now all i want to do is eat pizza and ice cream. how's that for great coping skills? steph, fawn, where are you? come to my rescue so i can drown my sorrows.......okay, i'm done.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Tire places are annoying lately!! Hopefully it is fixed and you do not have to go back for awhile. As for drowning....