Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day Gift

On Tuesday, I received the best Valentine's gift a girl could ask for...I got to see my baby!! Conrad and I had our first appointment with the Doctor on the 14th, and besides the usual, check-up stuff, she did an ultrasound.

When I saw that little outline on the screen, it seemed as if I was peering into someone else's live, surely not my own!! Doctor got a few pictures of baby, including one where baby's hand are raised up as if he/she is waving at us:) If I had access to my scanner (and computer, for that matter) I'd try to scan the blurry pictures that only a mother could love to try and show off my little munchkin!! I was 12w5d according to the measurement on the ultrasound, which is right where I thought I was. My due date will remain August 25, 2012 (YES, I'M GOING TO BE A MOMMY IN 2012!!!).

I continue to be overwhelmed with the vastness of God's love toward Conrad and I as we journey on into the adventure of mommy- and daddyhood. So surreal.

No comments: