Sunday, March 25, 2007

should i be nervous?...
i have a biopsy scheduled on tuesday at 3:30. part of me--the most loud, repetitive part--keeps telling me i should be nervous and scared. what if the lump is cancerous? what if it's not and they still want to remove it (PA at health dept. said this was very likely)? where's the money going to come from? etc., etc. i think you all get the point. then at church today, the guy kept saying "God is able." okay. so i know this in my head, and a small part of me has gone back to this fact of God being able, but why is it so hard to totally let go of this issue and just let God be God? i keep thinking, God is able, but... WHY THE BUT????? i would like to get rid of the "but". *please pray for me this week, it's a huge weight on my mind and emotions. also, physically i'm counting on God to do something, so let it be so!!

No comments: