Saturday, January 28, 2006

So, I decided to join the blogging world.
It's a lazy Saturday afternoon, and my sister and I just got done watching One Tree Hill, a guilty pleasure my mom recorded for me since I was in Florida on Wednesday night:) I guess we did go to Curves today, but now we're plopped down watching What Not to Wear and eating candy (another guilty pleasure of mine...). Florida was soooo fun, it was close to 80 degrees everyday...then I came back to a snow storm. We went to Cape Canaveral to visit Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, golfing (i drove a golf cart around), an outlet mall:), a helicopter ride over Orlando, a ride on the world's tallest Skycoaster (300 feet off the ground into a free-fall--ahhh!!), and played some miniature golf. I loved the palm trees, the sun, and being able to be with Conrad for a week straight. It was the perfect amount of time to be away. I went back to work yesterday and was met with my clients saying how much they missed me and some big hugs. This is one of the reasons I love my job. I love knowing that I make a difference in people's lives and that I am missed when I'm not there. Well, I'm getting pretty longwinded, as I have a habit of doing when I write, so more later...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yea! I am glad you are blogging too!

Sara said...

oh yes! another fellow good friend blogger! Much excitement to me!